Last update: 04.04.2023
Izikimo considers the possibility of accessibility as an important value and therefore we make the best efforts to make the site accessible to the entire population. For the benefit of the matter, we invest many resources to make the use of the site accessible for people with disabilities, as much as possible, with the belief that every person deserves the right to live in equality, respect, comfort, and independence. To realize this promise, we strive to adhere as much as possible to the recommendations of the Israeli standard (TI 5568) for content accessibility on the Internet at level AA and the international WCAG2.1 document.
How does accessibility work on the website?
An accessibility tool is placed on the site. It’s a blue button with a wheelchair icon. Clicking on the accessibility tool allows the opening of the menu containing the accessibility buttons. After selecting a topic in the menu, wait for the page to load.
The software works in the popular browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera.
The accessibility option in the menu
- text enlargement
- Reduce text
- Changing shades to gray
- Creating high contrast
- reverse contrast
- light background
- Highlight links
- Change to a readable font
Additional accessibility activity at the site level
- Using an accessible font (Heebo)
- Ensure legible font size
- Ensuring contrast between content – background – links
- Use of alternative texts for images
- Clear page headings
- Building content in a proper hierarchical standard (HTML tags)
- Marking links in a different color
- Ensuring a clear connection between content and call to action
- If an error occurs when filling out a contact form, the reason for correction will appear
- Possibility to navigate the site using the Tab button on the keyboard (selection using the E button)
Use of third-party components and sites:
When third-party components or websites are used on the site such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, external chats, and others that are not under our control, this may pose challenges to the use of the site by people with disabilities that we cannot correct.
Here are some examples of the accessibility policy on third-party websites:
- Facebook Accessibility Policy
- YouTube Accessibility Policy
- Instagram Accessibility Policy
- Twitter’s Accessibility Policy
Contact the accessibility coordinator
If while browsing the site you encountered a difficulty regarding accessibility, the company’s accessibility team is at your disposal in a variety of channels for inquiries regarding accessibility issues, we will be happy to receive your feedback.
Details of the accessibility coordinator in the company
Name: Julian Trumper
Email: [email protected]
Mailing address: Had Nes 18/7, Ramat Gan, Israel
Publication of accessibility arrangements in the company
- The office at Rothschild 27 Tel Aviv is on the 3rd floor without an elevator
- Disabled parking: on the road across from the office or in the nearest parking lot (Rothschild 1, Tel Aviv)
- Ways of access: the entrance on the right side of the building, 3rd floor.
- Entrances: one entrance
- Waiting areas: waiting area at the reception at the entrance to the office.
- Disabled services: none
- Elevators: none
- Alternative ways of contacting the phone: WhatsApp or contact form