What are essential oils?
Essential oils are the gift of the earth in the form of a plant extract, distilled and ready to use, to bring the power of nature into the home.
An ancient occupation, used by ancient cultures around the world, for a variety of uses:
Essential oils for a relaxed atmosphere at home
The nature and way of life in the last century, are accompanied by a lot of stress, in an endless pursuit of career, money, love, and peace. Which often feels like chasing the tail, or driving with full gas in neutral.
There are essential oils that are a must in every home, for a zen atmosphere:
- Lavender – relieves stress and facilitates a good night’s sleep after a busy day. Can be sprayed on bedding, or added with bath salts, for a relaxing bath.
- Eucalyptus – refreshes every room, is antimicrobial, and is an excellent addition to the cleaning agents.
- Lemon – citrus oil, to relieve bad odors and lift the mood. Can be added to dish soap and also helps remove dust from sticky surfaces.
- Spicy peppermint – relieving stress and increasing energy. Reducing fatigue, and relieving sore muscles and joints.
- The tea tree – treats blemishes and therefore can be found in cosmetics and hair care products. It can be added to the detergents. It is stimulating and energizing.
- Sweet orange – calming emotions and stress. Uplifts mood and positivity and can be added to cleaning materials.
- Cinnamon – increases energy, improves mood, and reduces stress. Antibacterial repels bacteria and can be used in an air diffuser.
- Sweet orange + lavender + rosemary mixture – the mixture is called a Zen mixture, ideal for relieving stress, anger, and anxiety and provides peace.
- Chi mixture – this is a mixture consisting of a large number of essential oils, which aims to balance emotions, center energy, and provide the mind and body with positivity and peace.